* making Upper Fells Point a CHAP district
* vote on changing our bylaws to allow electronic newsletter delivery
* get a presentation from the Traffic and Parking committee about traffic calming on Wolfe and Washington, parklets and slow streets
* get a legislative update from District 46 Senator Bill Fergeson (and now Senate President)
* and committee updates from the rest of the committees!
We voted on two motions.
1. Supporting a letter of funding request for Patterson Park
2. Support volunteer hours in lieu of meeting attendance
The minutes from the meeting are available at: